there's no real
automatic
love in you
Saturday, October 27, 2007 @ 4:09 PM

Yesterday, the most embarassing thing happened to me ever.

In my whole life.

I was walking out of school to the bus stop, and I saw Inez. So I made my way to the overhead bridge and turned around and said, "BYE Inez!" to her. I turned my head again, and the next thing I knew -

MY HEAD HIT THE BLOODY PILLAR!!
!

Like really loud thud. There was a distinct 'KONK' sound.

I swear, if you were there, you would have heard the whole pillar reverberate on its foundations.

Haha. Oh mann I was really embarassed! 3 students were at the bus stop, not including her and they were all staring at what I just did.

Staring.


T____________T

And what was worse, was that Miss Sarah Soh, the history teacher was there. (I think she hates me) And she looked at me kinda shocked, like, "Don't tell me... I just saw you crash into a pillar?"

*****

In this situation, there are only 3 things you can do, but still come out looking like an idiot:

1) Laugh the whole situation off and walk away. (REALLY IDIOTIC.)

2) Go up to the pillar, and say, "Oh my goodness, I can't believe I just knocked into you?"

3) Go up to your friend and ask for sympathy. Start crying crocodile tears, even if it doesn't hurt. Ban ke lian, and pray with fervent hope that the whole bus stop will empathise with you and understand your agony.

******

I did neither.

I went up to Inez and then I was like, "OMG."

And she was like, "OMG."

I know, so we were like standing there, and I asked her stupid stuff like, "Am I okay?", "Is my forehead... Got blood anot?" (HAHAHA) and she was kinda shocked, but being really nice, saying, "OH NO it's okay!! Really really!".

I then looked at the group of three, who were still looking kinda amazed. And I asked her quietly, "Are those your friends?"

And she nodded quietly. I was like, "ARHRHRHRHRHRH!!!" inside, but outside, I managed to smile with composure and said, "Er, ahah.. I guess, I gotta go now."

After all. What can you still say, after you've done such a retarded misdeed, and still expect to come out cool out of it?

Even the coolest-looking guy who just knocked into a pillar after saying goodbye to his friend will come across as an IDIOT.

So I bid farewell and walked away quickly, wanting to get out of that terribly embarassing situation.

I walked to my bus-stop, and was thankful that nobody was there or none of my friends, else I would have to explain the horrible BUMP on my forehead.

Possible Scenario:

Friend: "HEY JIA!! School's like- yaddayaddayadda... Hmmm. Oh man! What happened to your forehead?"

Me: "Oh, erm... I kenna baluku cos I knocked into a pillar."

I sat down for awhile, just staring into blank space, and the next thing I knew, those 3 people had come to my bus stop. And they were all staring at me.

T____________________T

I really wish I could disappear into a thin air, or something.

I whipped out my phone, and decided to look busy. I called my BESTFRIEND and tell her about my misdeed.

Of course, I came out sounding all flustered and was whispering in embarassment, so she didn't really understand what I was saying.

Thankfully 156 came and those 3 people got up on it. Then my 105 came, and I went up trying to cover the bump with my fringe.

WHAT AN EMBARRASSING DAY
.
0 Comments


profile
biography
 photo blah_zpslyri7kbd.jpg
Hello, I am Jia Xin.
05/04/1990
psalm 27:4


my favourite things!
satisfying FOOD, cooking & baking, romantic and funny movies, shopping, going to the beach, Lisa Ono, Norah Jones, Diana Krall, Michael Buble, Aretha Franklin, all that jazz, Bossanova! And just hanging out with the people I love makes me happy :)


old stories
monthly archive
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
July 2010


credits
standing ovation
Layout: Nicole
Others: Color Codes

Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.



free counters